Ethical Misconduct Reporting
HI is committed to ethical business practices and we take allegations of ethical misconduct in our business dealings seriously. Please report any instances of alleged ethical misconduct using the information below. If you are aware that HI 's employees involved in the matters below, you can report to us:
· Employees receive commission or any other illegal benefits from a supplier, customer or other third party.
· Using their position to obtain unlawful profits, directly or indirectly.
· Bribing or attempting to bribe a government official.
· Using their position to extort property from others.
· Misappropriating or stealing equipment or other property.
Ethical Misconduct Reporting Principles
HI adheres to the following principles with respect to any report of ethical misconduct:
· HI will take all legal measures to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information and any information that isn't otherwise publicly available.
· You may not act maliciously or knowingly and willfully make a false statement. You shall assume liability for the allegations that prove to have been made maliciously or knowingly to be false.
· While reports may be made anonymously, HI encourages anyone making a report of ethical misconduct to include their name and contact information to support a thorough investigation.
· Reports which are made anonymously will be investigated appropriately, based on the seriousness of the report and the likelihood of confirming the allegation from other verifiable sources.
How to File a Report
You can report ethical misconduct in the following ways:
By emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org